(Cicerone Level 1 is mandatory for Managers & Supervisor to get within one year of employment)
Provide feedback on events
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management; Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Vietnamese
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Payable Accountant is responsible for doing payable accounting and bank accounting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Female. University graduated from Finance and Accounting
• Proven experience as accountant for 2 years or above
• Working knowledge of financial software and good excel
• Know English
The Production Manager will work closely with the Brew master to ensure consistency with process and beer production goals. This position oversees quality compliance for all beer production and technical services. They will oversee production planning and scheduling in line with the company’s Demand Plan and the Brew master’s approval. As part of the management team, the Production Manager will be expected to contribute to our continued growth and expansion initiatives, both in the brewery and on-trade.
A formal brewing education and/or professional brewing experience is considered above all else BA / BS in Chemistry, Biology, Business, Management, Operations Research, or Engineering is preferred, Graduate Level degree is a plus
• Minimum of 03 years progressive management experience, preferably in the alcoholic beverage industry
• Exceptional analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
• Proven knowledge of the craft beer and the brewing industry
• A strong understanding of process controls
• Excellent leadership skills with the proven ability to lead and motivate a team and maintain positive morale in the workforce
• A strong understanding of Laboratory Operations and Quality Control procedures
• Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
• Extensive knowledge of industry compliance standards: including but not limited to OSHA and safety standards, Government regulatory programs, like HACCP and ISO, and production management systems
• Professional communication skills in English and Vietnamese, both verbal and written
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• A strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and adapt to changing situations
• This position requires proper handling of hazardous materials and operation of complex moving machinery
• Microsoft Office Skills, particularly Excel spreadsheets
• Experience with an ERP a plus, Ekos experience highly valued
• Use their hands to perform fine manipulation, handle or feel, and must be able to reach with hands and arms
• Identify product deficiencies (color, smell, taste). This requires having close, distance, color and peripheral vision as well as depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
Acting as an admin contact between existing accounts;
Greeting and Answering all hotline incomming calls promply and courteously utilizing company proceduces
Processing orders and tracking deliveries, including supervising delivery driver and maintenance guy
Receive and respond professionally and courteously to all the customer inquiries regarding to beer order, time of delivery, maintenance service requests, POSM requests;
Respond to and follow up the enquiries by email, telephone
Record sales and order information and sending copies to the accounting team
Be repsonsible for preparing customer’s invoice by monthly basic
Coordinating with the drivers to collect empty kegs
Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant information to management;
Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
Coordinating with outlets and maintenance team to ensure that repairs/cleanings are being handled quickly and correctly according to specified company procedure
Assist with other departments as necessary
• Proficiency in English
• Enthusiasm for the hospitality industry
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Friendly, helpful, confident, and engaging personality
• Strong organizational skills
• Knowledge of the bar/restaurant scene in HCMC specifically and Vietnam overall
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Working in a highly demanding yet highly rewarding environment
• Strong possibility of promotion within the company
PSCB is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our craft beer rebellion crew on a quest to provide new and exciting beer options for Vietnamese consumers.
Since we started 3 years ago, we have steadily built up a range of core brands that are sold locally in our 5 taprooms and over 200 outlets throughout Vietnam and internationally including Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and USA.
We are now at an exciting stage in our development as we look to expand our presence in Vietnam and internationally with most of our marketing targeted through Social Media channels.
PSCB would love to hear from interested candidates who love beer, a challenge and want to create a new craft beer culture for one of the biggest beer drinking nations in the world.
This role will report directly to the CEO and work very closely with our current commercial management team.
What the CEO is expecting from interested candidates is:
• Have knowledge/experience of the Food and Beverage retail sector in Vietnam
• Must be able to speak and write fluently in English and Vietnamese
• Have a can-do attitude
• Be genuinely interested in the Vietnam beer market
• Able to create a social media strategy and execute this
• Convert marketing plans into executable commercial plans that drive revenue and profitability.
• Know more about marketing than the CEO - this should be the easy part